Mentally, I feel like a healthy individual. I don't know if its because I am eating better food, or just a mindset that someday I am going to be under 400 then 300 pounds, or if it's just me being stupid....maybe a combination of all three.
As the pounds fall off there are certain things that I WANT. Things that I have always wanted to try or have not been able to do for quite some time. Some are minor and some are major.
- Sit in a booth at a restaurant - Occasionally there are still booths that I fit in, but its a gamble so I always ask for a table to be safe.
- Shop at a regular store - Shopping at a Big and Tall store blows and it's expensive.
- Run a 5K - Not a chance right now.
- Ride Roller-coasters - used to do this as a teen and had to stop when I didn't fit on the ride anymore. My oldest kid loves them and I want to be able to take her to amusement parks and ride with her.
- Take the family to Disney World - I could do that now, but I would probably drop dead after one day of walking. Once I lose some weight I can make it a week long vacation.
- Play sports - I was a 2 sport athlete in HS and I miss playing. Even if I joined the church softball team...at least I get to play.
- Fly on a plane (paying for only 1 seat) - Embarrassing and costly.
- Bungee jump - Yes, I was serious. Never did it....always wanted to. When I hit 225...game on.
- Skydive - See Bungee Jump